Essential Oils are a gift from the earth. They have made an amazing impact in my life and I am excited to share them with you. doTERRA is the brand of essential oils I love to use!
WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of Essential Oils.
These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant.
Essential Oils give plants their distinctive smells, protect plants, and play a role in plant pollination.
In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, Essential Oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health care practices.
So Essential Oils:
- Are naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds;
- Are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants;
- Protect plants against environmental threats and provide beneficial properties;
- Are highly concentrated when distilled for purity, potency, and efficacy;
- Have been used historically for food preparation, beauty treatment, and healthcare practices.
WHY USE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Essential Oils have been used for thousands of years. When you choose our oils, you are choosing Essential Oils gently and carefully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy.
Experienced Essential Oil users will immediately recognize the superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective Essential Oils.
health–consciousindividuals with a safe and natural alternative.
- Used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications.
- Have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed.
- One drop is all that is needed to achieve a powerful benefit.
GENERAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS
Essential Oils are great for EVERYDAY USE. You can experience the many benefits of Essential Oils by using them to support overall health. All application methods are safe when used appropriately, including aromatic, topical, and internal methods. One or multiple application methods can be used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness.
- Essential Oils, when diffused or inhaled, can be very stimulating, calming, or soothing.
- Diffusing Essential Oils can also cleanse and purify the air.
Additional aromatic uses For Essential Oils Include:
- Apply oil to a cotton ball and place in the air vents of your vehicle
- Mix oils in a spray bottle with water and mist over furniture, carpet, or linens
- Add oil to a batch of laundry or to dryer sheets
- Use in household surface cleaners
- Essential Oils can be safely applied for massage or topical therapy.
- Their chemical structure enables them to pass through
skinfor an immediate systemic response.
To decrease the likelihood of developing a skin sensitivity, especially on young or sensitive skin, it is advisable to use a carrier oil (such as Fractionated Coconut Oil) to dilute more potent oils and when trying an oil for the first time. The recommend dilution ratio is typically one drop of essential oil to three drops of carrier oil.
It’s always advisable to use several small doses throughout the day rather than a single large dose. Start with the lowest possible dose (1–2 drops). A topical dose can be repeated every 4–6 hours as needed. Because every individual is unique, the dose will vary for each individual based on size, age, and overall health status.
Beneficial Areas You Can Apply Essential Oils
- Forehead and temples
- Chest and abdomen
- Arms, legs,
Other Effective Methods of Topical Application
- Add a few drops of oil to a warm bath
- Make a hot or cold compress by soaking a towel or cloth in water, adding essential oils, and then applying to the desired area
- Add oil to a lotion or moisturizer and then apply to skin
Sensitive Areas to be Avoided:
- Some facial areas, such as the skin around the eyes
- Eyes and inner ears
- Broken, damaged, or otherwise injured skin
- Certain Essential Oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness.
Effective Methods of Internal Application
- Use oils in recipes for cooking or baking to replace fresh or dried herbs and spices
- Remember that essential oils are much more potent than dried or fresh herbs and spices, so start with a very small amount
- For more potent oils, it may be better to administer them by toothpicks (dip the end of a clean toothpick into the oil and then add to the food) rather than drops
- Add essential oils to water, smoothies, milk, tea, or other drinks
- Take essential oils internally in a veggie capsule or add to a small amount of applesauce or yogurt
It must state on the bottle that oils are safe for internal use. This is one of the main reasons I choose doTERRA. Proper dosing according to labeling recommendations and other professional guidelines should be strictly followed.
How Essential Oils Have Helped Me
- Relieves head and neck tension
- Helps with focus, concentration and staying on task
Helpsreduce stress and anxious feelings.
- Promotes feelings of confidence, courage, and belief.
- Helps me relax, calms emotions, soothes away tension, relieves restlessness, eliminates irritability.
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment.
- Relieves occasional or mild heartburn or acid indigestion; also, for occasional upset stomach, aids digestion, and alleviates bloating.
- Relieves minor muscle pain following exercise
- Helps restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness
- I also love that you can cook, clean and create DIY Items with essential oils.
Did you know you can use…
Lavender Oil – In your bath water to soak away stress; or apply it to the back of your neck, temples, or areas of muscle tension for soothing relief.
Lemon Oil – Put a few drops of Lemon oil on a rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
Grapefruit Oil – Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
Frankincense Oil – Add Frankincense to a moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
Eucalyptus Oil – Combine with water in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
Melaleuca Oil (Tea Tree) – Add a few drops of Melaleuca to shampoo and lather it into hair to keep it looking thick, clean, and healthy.
Peppermint Oil – Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy
Do you see how essential oils can fit into your daily life?
Purchase Essential Oils
If you are looking to purchase Essential Oils for your own personal consumption then visit my store by clicking HERE.
Would you like to purchase doTERRA Essential Oils at the lowest cost?
HOW TO PURCHASE doTERRA WHOLESALE
The Wholesale Customer Membership (25% Off Retail) is very similar to a Costco/Sam’s Club Membership in the sense that you sign up and renew once a year to get your essential oils at wholesale prices. There are no requirements or monthly minimums to meet… just purchase whenever you want.
Here are the steps to set up a doTERRA Wholesale Membership
- CLICK THIS LINK for the doTERRA Sign Up Page, or go to http://mydoterra.com/mysuccessprinciples
- Become a Member
- Wholesale Customer
- Choose your country and language.
- About You – Fill out your name, address, billing address, shipping address
andremaining contact info.
- *Bottom of
pagemake sure the Wholesale Customer is checked and Agree to Terms.
- *You should see my picture and name (Heather Solomon) at the bottom of the page. If not, you may be asked to enter the “Enroller ID”, enter 2889876 (Heather Solomon)
- *Bottom of
- Select at Kit (Which waves the $35 Fee) or choose doTERRA Wholesale Membership Fee – $35.
- Add additional products (If you would like to add some individual oils to your order) or Review
- Submit Payment
- And that’s it! It’s super easy to get set up with your wholesale savings by following these simple steps
If you are interested in working with me and letting me mentor you in your own doTERRA Business e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a call.