The founder and CEO of My Success Principles. My Success Principles was founded in 2012 and focuses on Personal Development with its Coaching and Essential Oils Divisions. My Success Principles also has an Online Store specializing in personal development digital products and inspirational clothing.
I’m a Transformational Coach specializing in Women’s Empowerment. I’m incredibly passionate about working with women to give them back their voices and passions so they can design the life of their dreams. I help women beat burnout and achieve abundant success. I help
Early on in my life, I discovered that I loved sports.
When I was 18 years old, I realized that my love of sports came from wanting to see people succeed. I loved to see someone set an unattainable goal and work harder than they thought possible to achieve it. My search to answer the question, what makes people successful? was my introduction to personal development, which I have studied for over 30 years.
I earned my Bachelor of Science in Business and Accounting. When I started my career, I moved into management very quickly and continued to hold a management position for 27 years. I’m someone that can facilitate change because I’m not afraid to work hard, ask the difficult questions, or hold people accountable.
As a supervisor, I held my employees to very high standards, but was always there to support them. For 17 years I was the Executive Director of a law firm, where I did all of the accounting and financial work while managing the firm. While there, I found that one of my greatest assets was my problem-solving skills. The lawyers would bring me their problems and it was my job to bring them a solution. I learned to be exceptionally resourceful and solutions-orientated.
I’m also someone who gets up every time I get knocked down and feel like I earned my degree in Getting Knocked On My Ass! (Multiple Times). Trust me when I say… I’ve learned to ALWAYS get back up no matter what.
Life’s challenges have taught me to become a badass, creative, motivated problem-solver that focuses on solutions… I bring that to my clients and will never give up on YOU.
I serve women who have a deep desire for greater in their life because they know there’s more out there for them. They are…
- Someone who knows they need a change in their
life,but aren’t sure how to do it.
- Ready and willing to STOP settling and do the work to get themselves unstuck.
- Excited and open to discovering their life purpose and how exactly to fulfill it.
- Done feeling held back because of fear, self-doubt, and uncertainty.
Does this sound like you?
If so, click here to learn more about working with me.
Here are some fun facts to hold you over…
- In 2012 I started my company My Success Principles as a Facebook Page. It was an opportunity for me to give back and teach people what I had learned studying personal development for over 30 years. As of
nowMy Success Principles has over 368,000+ followers.
- I’ve wanted to be an entrepreneur since I was 18 years old.
- I sell doTERRA Essential Oils and I love teaching people about how to use oils to enhance their lives.
- I love kids and I have two beautiful and amazing nieces.
- I love dogs, especially big dogs. I’ve had two labs and my yellow lab Sage is a 135lb big baby!
- I love to dance! I started dancing at six years old and
dancedsome production in college.
- I love football because I used to watch it when I was little with my dad and he taught me the game.
What do I believe makes me unique and different?
I am grounded with life experience and wisdom, so nothing shakes me. I am grounded in my personal power so I am good at grounding the energy of someone’s fear. I give people contrast by showing them clarity (I have the ability to see both sides of every issue).
Unique Gift – I am very good at processing people’s beliefs, emotions and fears. Which ultimately helps them step into their personal power. Greatest Gift – Is helping women to feel empowered. I want to coach women to stand in their greatness.